PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone seen a plush Thomas the train or Percy?

jess_g
12-21-2005, 03:18 PM
My son would love one to use like a teddy bear, but I have never seen one. Just wondering if they make them and where I can find one.

He is loving our new train table. I will have to post pictures sometimes of what we ended up with.

Thanks,

Jessica.

momto2boys
12-21-2005, 06:02 PM
You can get a plush Thomas at www.allaboardtoys.com. Below is link for you:

http://www.allaboardtoys.com/thomas_the_tank_engine_train_and_friends/plush_toys/

I just ordered some PJs and a robe for my 2-year old. They ship orders asap and have outstanding customer service. They sent me a delivery confirmation the day after my package was delivered. I've never had an online retailer do that and I do quite a bit of shopping online.

Kathy

DS#1 - 12/01
DS#2 - 11/03
and a third gummy bear due 7/06

HannaAddict
12-22-2005, 04:31 AM
Thanks for posting this site. My wallet doesn't thank you though! I just ended up looking for stocking stuffers but being lured in by the sale prices on battery powered Bertie, etc. and bought a few of the items on sale that I've never seen at Michael's (where I use the 40% off coupon). I qualified for free shipping (but upgraded and it wasn't an insane price) and there is also a 10% discount code I found online good through 12/31. The code is 2005magnet0305. I also already qualified for a $10 coupon through their loyalty club type deal.

Kimberly