PDA

View Full Version : Haba Push Car vs. Haba Doll Pram for 9 month DD

sand82552
12-27-2005, 12:24 PM
Hello,

I was hoping some of you could help me out, I really want to get my DD a haba push car or doll pram and I am having a hard time deciding. I don't think I will wait until her birthday either, which is in March.

I was thinking the doll pram b/c she can push dolls in it after she is done using it as a walker, but I am wondering if it is sturdy enough for a walker? And the push car is just so darn cute, and I have only heard good things about it.

Anyways, if anyone would like to share their expertise I would so appreciate it.

Thank You
Sandy

annasmom
12-27-2005, 08:21 PM
Hmm, not really sure. My dd received the Bitty Baby stroller last Christmas and it is probably the most used toy we have in the house. She also uses an old FP walker as a stroller as well. She just loves to pack up all of her "guys" and stroll them around the house!

I just gave my ds the Haba Push Car this morning for his birthday, and my dd has of course taken it over! It is really cool! She and my neice were giving each other rides down the hallway (not the safest, I know!) I bought it thinking that they can use it as a walker, stroller, car, or whatever.

I think if I were in your position, I would buy whichever was less expensive. I think the doll pram is less expensive, but I could be wrong. I also don't know whether the doll pram could be used as a walker. I am sure that once your dd is up and walking she would love either!

p.s., definitely check the Bargains board for any coupons!

ismommy
12-27-2005, 09:42 PM
Just a heads up that the moolka co-op will be starting january 5th. I am ordering the push car for DS and can't wait to get it.
Helene
mommy to Isabella
and Gunner