PDA

View Full Version : Playsilks from bumbershootbaby are wonderful!

SweetTooth
12-31-2005, 03:13 AM
I wanted to express how much I love the playsilks from bumbershootbaby.com (Juliet). I ordered some for DS & some to give as gifts. They are beautiful! And to top it off, even though I ordered them kind of late, Juliet made sure I got them in time for Christmas. Kudos!

betsydenny
12-31-2005, 09:21 PM
Another rave for Juliet's playsilks.
My two kids (3 and 1.5) have been playing with them a bunch since Christmas and now with 3 cousins who are 6, 9, 11 the silks are the number 1 toy they play with. They have been princesses, gypsys and heaven knows what else!
Thank you all for the great recommendations and thank you Juliet for such great and colorful silks!
Betsy

neeter
01-02-2006, 12:25 PM
Thanks for posting this! I've been looking to order a bunch. How many would you recommend getting for DS, almost two? A rainbow set, or two or three? Thanks.

laurena
01-02-2006, 04:07 PM
I ordered some as well and they are **much** nicer than the one I purchased from another company. Better, heavier quality silk and beautiful, rich colors. I'm glad I took the advice from this board (like it ever goes wrong!)

I'd start with 2 or 3 maybe to see how your son likes them, if you want to be cautious. But, my DD loves them so much (21 mos) that if I were to do it over again, I'd get the rainbow. You can always save some for a rainy day, or other events as they come up.

Lauren

tarahsolazy
01-02-2006, 04:54 PM
I'd recommend a rainbow, they're a great price that way!

SweetTooth
01-02-2006, 07:01 PM
I agree. I had a hard time picking sizes & colors, so the rainbow was perfect. I gave DS the two small & two medium sizes. The two large ones are quite big for him right now, so I'm saving them to use as future gifts. I plan to use them to wrap a gift or put them in an Easter basket or something.

SweetTooth
01-02-2006, 07:01 PM
I agree. I had a hard time picking sizes & colors, so the rainbow was perfect. I gave DS the two small & two medium sizes. The two large ones are quite big for him right now, so I'm saving them to use as future gifts. I plan to use them to wrap a gift or put them in an Easter basket or something.

neeter
01-02-2006, 10:15 PM
thanks ladies -- i thought of going with the rainbow, and this confirmed it. juliet is out of stock of the 36" rainbow, and i will be the first to order when they become available again! thanks! :)

kboyle
01-02-2006, 10:31 PM
I'm glad to hear that everyone loves them from bumbershootbaby.com DS1 had a ball with my best friends scarves on xmas eve and I've been deciding whether or not to buy some playsilks. I'll definately buy from her when I do!

DebbieJ
01-03-2006, 12:24 AM
Another satisfied customer chiming in!

We got the assorted rainbow and it is fabulous! DS mostly runs around with them over his head, but sometimes he takes the larger ones and uses them as a shawl or blanket. It's so funny. Even the 9 yo boy I watch every morning has fun playing with them. He took the two smaller ones and tied them on his head and ds's head like bandanas. It was hilarious!

~ deb
DS born at home 12/03
2 year check up: 25 lbs with clothes on and 35 inches!
BFARed for 20 months and 6 days
(Breastfeeding After Reduction is possible! www.bfar.org)

http://www.bfar.org/members/fora/style_avatars/Ribbons/18months-bfar.jpg

neeter
01-03-2006, 06:09 AM
Any cute ways of storing the rainbow playsilks - do you put them in a basket? I'm trying to think of a way to keep them all together. :)