PDA

View Full Version : Help me find a LT shopping cart

Babywhite
01-03-2006, 01:56 PM
I can't believe that I can't find this item in a real store! I have been looking for months. It used to be so easy to find...until I started looking. :) Since I couldn't find the LT one, I bought a different one from Targets. It is being returned tomorrow -- it is terrible.

I don't want to order this product online b/c I know at some point I should be able to find it in a store.

Please tell me where you bought your Little Tikes shopping cart. :)

TIA
R.W.

Hippoharbor
01-03-2006, 02:40 PM
I bought ours at TRU before xmas for $25. JCPenney also has them online for $28; theirs includes the plastic food.

Michelle

ett
01-03-2006, 02:59 PM
We bought ours at TRU last summer. Have you checked your local TRU? I did see it there recently and I would think that most TRUs would carry it. Perhaps they are just out of stock after the holiday season.

Babywhite
01-03-2006, 05:45 PM
Actually I have been to our local TRUS (2 of them) for months and never seen them. I have always looked at the aisle(s)that have the other play shopping carts and play food. It seems soo weird that they wouldn't carry them. :)

R.W.

Mermanaid
01-03-2006, 06:01 PM
We had a difficult time finding them in our TRU. Even the salesperson didn't know where they were. I ended up walking up and down every single aisle until I found them. They ended up being on a pretend play aisle.

Babywhite
01-03-2006, 07:51 PM
Thanks! I'll try again later this week. :)

purpleeyes
01-03-2006, 08:33 PM
We also tried to find it at TRU for xmas, but didn't so we bought one a Target-maybe we got the same one you did! It is pretty bad-the wheels don't turn very well. But DS likes to take the basket on and off, so its ok. We may buy one of those cheaper ones if the wheels work better.
Anyway :) We found the shopping carts in the "appliance" aisle at our TRU-with the kitchen, play food, etc.

Good luck!
Beth

dules
01-03-2006, 08:39 PM
I think my sister bought ours at Target. It's Little Tikes, with a red basket and yellow base. Very sturdy but I absolutely hate it because it's big and it seems redundant with the doll stroller (which is smaller and gets used all the time). I put it away after the first day.

So...if you're in the Greater NYC area and can't find one I can give you a deal. lol.

Best,
Mary

JBaxter
01-04-2006, 08:24 AM
ours came from tru for christmas ( from Auntie Jill) Ours was in the isle w/ the play kitchens.