PDA

View Full Version : Time Out Chair

Babywhite
01-03-2006, 02:19 PM
While I was expecting, I saw the cutest "Time Out" chair. It had a clock on it, and I think it had "Time out" painted on it. Has anyone seen this or another cute "Time Out" chair?

TIA
R.W.

annasmom
01-03-2006, 02:24 PM
I know I saw the chair you described, and I want to say I saw it at Tuesday Morning, but I am not positive. I do know that Michaels carries unfinished "time out" chairs. They have a low seat and high back, really cute.

Babywhite
01-03-2006, 05:47 PM
Do they have "Time Out" or anything else (ie: clock) on them?

Thanks! :)

R.W.

annasmom
01-03-2006, 06:00 PM
The chairs at Michaels are unfinished, so you would have to do any decorating or painting. These chairs did not say "time-out," perhaps they were advertised as such. I think I did see the one with the clock and "time-out" painted on it, but I cannot be positive that it was at Tuesday Morning.

Babywhite
01-03-2006, 07:52 PM
Thanks! We have a Michaels and AC Moore's nearby. I'll check both of them. For some reason, I was thinking maybe I had seen it in an ABC Dist. Book. Who knows... :)

lotsofjoy
01-04-2006, 07:42 PM
Try here:

http://www.myroomdesigns.com

There aren't any time out chairs on the website, but I know the owner (she's a member here) and I'm sure she would design something for you, and even personalize it for your child!