PDA

View Full Version : I have a question for booster seat for my annoying table....

lmwbasye
01-04-2006, 04:25 PM
the house we're in now only allows for a dining room table (no kitchen table) and the table has this annoying 2 inch piece of wood around the bottom part of the tabletop. I'm having a hard time having Liam's FP booster seat sit there since if I have it so that it is lowered for his legs to fit under the wood, the table top is too high. If I have it raised so the table top is the right height, you can't push the chair in enough for him to reach the table because his knees hit the wood. UGH!!

Anyway, we've been using his highchair and/or the booster with the tray until now, but we really want to get him sitting at the table with us.

Any ideas or other boosters/seats that might work?

TIA!

Laura :)

Liam (10/21) - I don't like sitting by myself in no man's land.

JFC
01-04-2006, 05:24 PM
Our kitchen table is like that too - I always liked it until DS figured out he can use it to push his chair away from the table - ugh! Anyway, we bought a new booster to use with our table and LOVE it! It is Cooshie Booster - here is a link...

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000056J2E/qid=1136413435/sr=8-1/ref=pd_bbs_1/002-7736982-0650427?v=glance&s=baby&n=507846

HTH!

Babywhite
01-05-2006, 12:03 AM
We have fabric covered chairs. Does anyone know if it will "stick" to them?

TIA
R.W.