PDA

View Full Version : When do you get rid of the pack n play?

mom2one
01-08-2006, 08:46 AM
Hi all. We have a pack n play for our DS. He is 22 months and really can not sleep well in there due to length, but for some reason I am holding on to it. Someone made the comment to keep it in case we travel, but we have used hotel cribs in the rare occassions we have done this.
So I have the pack n play set up in our bedroom and it has become toy storage. i guess I am looking for someone to just say it is okay to sell it. Thanks for any help or suggesitons. Susan

daniele_ut
01-08-2006, 10:37 AM
Are you planning on having more kids? If not, I'd just sell it.

AmyZ
01-08-2006, 10:43 AM
Do you have a lot of visitors from out of town who come with young children? That might be one reason to keep it - then they don't have to schlep a pack-n-play with them. Then again, you could probably borrow one if you needed. Just a thought.
Amy Z

"Ma!" to Eliana May 2/5/04
http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_gold_12m.gif[/img][/url]

mom2one
01-08-2006, 01:17 PM
Hi. thanks for your suggestions. I guess i am just having a hard time parting with it. I have gotten all the pieces together today and washed the sheet so it will look nice to sell. Selling the high chair and car seat are so easy for me to do, I do not know why I am hung up on the pack n play, but it sure will free up space! Susan