PDA

View Full Version : "New" Little People Lil Mover toys

s7714
01-09-2006, 12:07 AM
Has anyone seen them available in stores? (Or on non ebay websites for that matter?) If so, which ones? I really, really want that that airplane!

Side gripe...it really annoys me that FP has all these different LP sets and versions available but list diddley-squat on their website. I wish they had a complete online store front, but we all know TRU, Target and Walmart wouldn't stand for that one... x(

TIA,
Jennifer
Mommy to
DD 3/03
DD 6/05

Calling fellow BBB SoCal moms...we'd love to meet you!
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/babybargainssocal/

Melissap
01-09-2006, 07:37 AM
I saw the airplane at Kohl's. For some reason, Kohl's seems to carry the "odd" toys, ones you can't find other places.

HTH

bchafin
01-09-2006, 07:48 AM
I saw it at Target and at Kohls. The only problem with Kohls is that they jack up the prices so high that you have to wait for a sale to get them at a normal price. If they have a 50% or more sale, then you usually get good deal.

I agree with the FP web sight. They have all of the pirate accessories, but not the actual pirate ship shown. They have 2 of the 3 dinosaur sets shown. They don't have the new pink castle shown. I don't understand why they can't update.

kboyle
01-09-2006, 02:12 PM
Because of this post and the other current Little People post I had too look, now I want an airplane too. I haven't seen the Dinosaurs...yet. I have a gc to TRU, so when I go, I hope they have some in stock!

s7714
01-09-2006, 05:47 PM
LOL! Sometimes ignorance is bliss (at least to our pocketbooks it is). ;)

Jennifer
Mommy to
DD 3/03
DD 6/05

rclasco
01-09-2006, 07:52 PM
I saw them at Kohl's & Target as well, but it was before Christmas. Have not seen them since Christmas. They have not restocked the toy department at Kohl's. It's still picked over from Christmas.

Mabster
01-10-2006, 04:20 AM
OK, I saw the Plane at Target for $14.99 and at Kohl's for $17.99 (but they were having a 20% sale this past weekend that brought it down to $14.39). I've seen the SUV, the school bus, and I think a DUmp Truck too. Mostly at Kohl's & Target, maybe WalMart as well.

Have you seen they have a Walmart specific "Super Store" and "Big Rig" sets? Unreal. Struck me odd b/c the Store one only had minorities in the set. Don't remember what the rig was like. I'm amazed that hasn't become an issue.

julieakc
01-12-2006, 01:33 AM
Anyone have a link to a picture of these new toys? You've peeked my curiousity...maybe I, er... I mean DS, needs one for his upcoming birthday.

TIA

safarimom
01-12-2006, 11:25 AM
They are listed on Ebay with photos. Search under toys & hobbies, Little People Lil Mover Airplane. I have one & love it! The dinosaurs & pirate ships are also there too.

o_mom
01-12-2006, 12:49 PM
They were stocking these at Target this morning - I didn't look close, but saw the plane and the bus.

kjezierski
01-12-2006, 03:27 PM
We stumbled on the train in TRU about six months ago. DS loves it, but seldom uses it on the track. It seems to work on almost any surface.

Kathleen
Mommy to Alex
04/29/04

s7714
01-12-2006, 05:37 PM
Yipee! I found the plane yesterday at a Kohl's. And I think the only reason it was still there is because it was buried way, way back behind a bunch of older kid toys. DD is loving it, although I was sick of the little song it plays about 5 minutes later--DD loves the song she she's been playing it over and over... ;)

The two Kohl's I went to were both an absolute mess in the toy depts. The Dinosaur and Pirate sets seemed to be quite plentiful at Kohl's stores incase anyone's been looking for those!

Jennifer
Mommy to
DD 3/03
DD 6/05

julieakc
01-13-2006, 12:21 AM
Thanks.

That plane is cute.....hmm I didn't notice them at my Target on Monday, but I will have to take another look the next time I go. DS is really into LP right now.