PDA

View Full Version : Step2 vs.Little Tykes

jastinker
01-09-2006, 06:21 AM
i would love to start a thread and hear everyones thoughts. It seems that some swear that Step2 is the best for everything for toddlers, others Little tykes. I am specifically looking for a toy chest and a table and chairs. SO which is it ladies and why. Is Step2 the greatest since sliced bread or...is it Litlle Tykes and why!!???

Thanks and I look forward to reading all of those posts.

LIsa

mommato2boys
01-09-2006, 04:41 PM
Quality, I don't think either is different, from what I have seen. It would all depends on what you want to buy, some pieces might not be available from one but the other might have them. It's plastic, not to hard to get wrong!!!! I have a Step2 camper at my office for DS, he loves it, he plays with it often and is boyish which is nice for a boy instead of a "house". I have had lots of little tikes toys too, just as good. I say go with what you like the most.

JElaineB
01-09-2006, 07:15 PM
I think they are both quality brands for large plastic items. Little Tikes has more smaller toys I think. If you aren't opposed to plastic (which I'm not!) I think it just depends on your preferred style of a particular item.

Jennifer
mom to Jacob 9/27/02