PDA

View Full Version : Need help with play pots and pans... UPDATE AT END OF THREAD

mykidsmom
01-10-2006, 04:38 PM
I am on the search for a set of realistic looking pots and pan for my 2 yr olds play kitchen.

Can someone please recommend a set that you actually already own. I looked at TRU but did not see what I was looking for either. Since so many are mail order places, I wanted to ask those who own them already so they can tell me first hand about the ones you like.

Thanks!

brittone2
01-10-2006, 09:28 PM
I don't have them but Target has a new aisle with wooden toys and they also have some new cookware. I liked that they sold individual pots and pans (stainless looking) for 5ish bucks if I remember correctly. I don't remember much about the size or weight but it might be worth a quick look-see :)

DS just uses my kitchen stuff in his kitchen (an old frying pan, a few spoons and other items I don't need that often).

janeybwild
01-11-2006, 10:40 AM
Have you seen the set at Costco? Stainless steel pans, whisks and ladle. Very cute, light but well made (~$15 with apron if I remember right)

ett
01-11-2006, 03:07 PM
Costco is not carrying these anymore. Their toy aisle completely disappears right after Christmas.

mykidsmom
01-11-2006, 03:11 PM
I would love input from people who already have a set they love. I have seen lots of sets online, but want real life experience. I want a set that looks real, but is not grown up size and not too small either. Thanks and keep the ideas coming!

LBW
01-12-2006, 05:40 PM
We got this set before Christmas and it's great. Too bad they don't still have them.

mykidsmom
01-13-2006, 09:58 PM
I ended up buying the ones at Target. They have a whole new line of CUTE kitchen stuff. The pans were only $4.99 each and exactly what I was looking for! Thanks to the person who suggested it!!