PDA

View Full Version : Anyone seen the great new wooden toys sold at Target?

daisymommy
01-16-2006, 04:33 PM
I was just at Target yesterday, and I got so excited! There was an entire isle of wooden toys, and natural/Waldorffy type toys! And best of all, they were great prices.

If this hasa already been discussed, please let me know before I start a long winded explanation of all the great stuff I found :)

lisams
01-16-2006, 06:14 PM
Here's a link to a recent post about it :-) http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=12&topic_id=46177&mesg_id=46177&listing_type=search

Very cool, and somewhat dangerous!!

KrisM
01-16-2006, 10:31 PM
I keep going back to that aisle wondering what I should be getting DS for his birthday in 3 months!

CiderLogan
01-17-2006, 02:45 PM
It's great; I agree. I am so having to restrain myself over buying the store/cart thing. It's exactly what I was looking for before Christmas, at just the price I wanted to spend, that I never found. And her birthday isn't until August!!

Jenny
Mom to Julia, 8/03
...and another GIRL due 5/29/06!

daisymommy
01-18-2006, 10:35 AM
Great! I'm glad you all are sharing in the excitement too! Please post reviews of things are you gals buy them, and I'll do the same. Maybe just a few things each payday and I won't go broke ;)

redhookmom
01-19-2006, 11:24 AM
I showed no restraint this past week at Target! We bought a few Lonely Hearts dolls including outfits and the tote bag, a bunch of the animals, bakewear for toy kitchen, the microscope and a few board games. The only thing I would have skipped is the microscope.