PDA

View Full Version : Flip-up potty seats - anyone have one?

sarahsthreads
01-20-2006, 09:10 AM
A friend of mine has the PottyPal (http://www.pottytrainingstuff.com/pottypal.htm), and I was thinking of getting one, but of course it only comes in white (that I can find, anyway) and I have almond-colored toilets. Does anyone know of anything similar to this that comes in other colors?

Don't worry, I have no intention of even thinking about potty training Carrie for another year or so! It's just that we currently have a wood seat that needs replacing, and since we have so many small children coming to our house I thought we'd just replace it with something like this. I don't know why every parent with a potty-training child assumes we'll have a potty seat, but they do. :)

Thanks!
Sarah :)

mtrattner
01-20-2006, 04:09 PM
Target has them in the store but they are also white. I do believe they are cheaper. Maybe it is online in more colors? Just saw it briefly and thought I would rather do that than an icky potty chair.

:) Melanie

holliam
01-20-2006, 07:37 PM
Yea, we needed a new toilet seat and got the one at Target. It wasn't that much, and the quality is okay. I'm not a toilet seat expert, though. :)

Holli