PDA

View Full Version : Am I in the right spot yet? Question re:M&D magnetic dress up doll

darby24
01-25-2006, 08:27 PM
Thanks o_mom and Deb for kindly pointing me to the right forum ;-)

Does the doll stand straight up in the stand or is she suppose to be semi-reclined??

After getting the advice of the board, I picked up the princess set for my cousin's 2 year old. For family reasons we only got together last week to exchange Christmas gifts.

We put her together and she leans back, not too easy to get the pieces on for the littler girl. It's even hard for the adults, and forget about trying to get the shoes on.

So is this what she's suppose to be like? I'm probably expecting too much. I remember a lot of people here loved these.

If it matters at all and if I recall correctly, the pink base was wider than this set in the picture:
http://creativebrainsonline.com/meldougmagdr1.html

redhookmom
01-26-2006, 09:02 AM
When we play with the dress up dolls we lay them down and then dress them. Sometimes we put them up in the stand when they are fully dressed.
The shoes do look silly coming out of her calves when she is in the stand. :-)

wendmatt
01-28-2006, 08:51 AM
The one we have stands up straight does not lean back. It could be a newer version you have or it could be faulty. It's worth contacting customer service.

darby24
01-28-2006, 09:58 PM
Thanks Jessica and Wendy for replying.

Seeing as the cousin still has it, I don't think I'll contact M&D. But thanks for the replies, it seemed really odd to have the girl leaning backwards.