PDA

View Full Version : Divided plates

KrystalS
01-29-2006, 01:54 AM
This is more of a food question I guess but I thought I would try here first. Anyone know where I can find some plastic plates with the dividers? I was some like these from PBK
http://ww1.potterybarnkids.com/cat/pip.cfm?src=shpak%7Ccacctop%7Cda%7Crshop%5Fk%2Fshp ak%7Ccacc%7Cda%7Crshop%5Fk&pkey=cacctop%7Cak&gids=k947
I don't live near a PBK and I really don't want to pay shipping just for plates.

hillview
01-29-2006, 11:12 AM
BRU has a bunch of them and I would think Target would also. BRU has dishwasher safe ones as well as take and toss.
HTH!
/hillary

cmo
01-29-2006, 02:40 PM
BRU does indeed have plates similar to these. Their in-house brand, Especially For Baby, makes regular and divided dish plates with an anti-skid ring on the bottom that has been a big hit in our house! They are dishwasher safe, too. I think the current incarnation of these plates are hot, jewel-tone colors (we have some older white ones too).

KrystalS
01-29-2006, 06:41 PM
I don't live near a BRU, do you know if the are available online??
I may have to have a friend go look at her local BRU for me.
Thanks

miki
01-29-2006, 06:59 PM
Target has them in their $1 spot at least every other time they re-arrange it.

Canna
01-29-2006, 10:52 PM
I saw some Valentine's Day themed ones at Target 2 for $1. I also saw some cute sets at Christmas Tree Shops recently if you live near one of those. You might also try your local Dollar Stores - I think they frequently have them.

daniele_ut
01-30-2006, 02:43 PM
I saw some at Target this weekend in the baby section for $0.99!

CiderLogan
02-01-2006, 11:46 AM
We have some Sassy plates (set of 4, 2 are divided and 2 are not, but it also comes with 2 lids - I love that set). We also just use adult-size divided plates (we have a couple that came with a plastic tupperware-like storage set). Our DD will use either. So you might just try a local home store for a few adult ones.

Jenny
Mom to Julia, 8/03
...and another GIRL due 5/29/06!

nupe
02-01-2006, 12:04 PM
Love the tupperware divided bowls, and they come with lids too!
Pricey at $17 for two plus shipping on web site. I think I got mine on sale. I have already had to replace one bowl for peeling...

tupperware.com and then search on
Divided Dish Set

Nupe

cmo
02-01-2006, 04:49 PM
I looked at BRU's online store, and unfortunately they do not appear to offer them there. There's and outside chance you could find them at a TRU in the baby section, in case you have one of those nearby. If not, I hope your friend can find some for you! And if that doesn't work, let me know and I can probably get you some next time I go to BRU. It's not all that close by to me, but I do go once every other month or so.

Chris

sophiesmom
02-01-2006, 05:14 PM
I've found some at dollar stores, and walmart!