PDA

View Full Version : Kathe Kruse Nicki Doll??

annasmom
02-06-2006, 12:57 PM
Does anyone have this doll, or have any experience with it? Here is a link:

http://www.oompa.com/cgi-bin/item/KK74213

I just received mine, and I am SHOCKED by how small it is (I know, I know, read the dimensions!). I knew it was meant for young children, but this doll looks like it was meant for a doll house!

I was wondering if anyone has it, whether you could tell me how your dc likes it. I got it for my ds, who is 13 months old. I am shocked by how small it is, but I am thinking maybe it's just because I expect dolls to be bigger. Maybe it would work?? Do you think it would be too small for that age? Thanks so much!

redhookmom
02-06-2006, 01:50 PM
Looks like the perfect size for carrying around? My dd prefers tiny babies, she calls them Baby Babies. The big babies are called Mommy Babbies.

annasmom
02-06-2006, 02:19 PM
That is what I was thinking, after I got over my initial shock! He would be using it mostly for snuggling, teething, etc. rather than real "play" anyway. I don't know what I was thinking though! But it is probably just as well, my mom got my dd a Bitty Baby for her first Christmas and it still is a big doll for her at 2 1/2. Oh, and everyone has a mommy, daddy and baby at our house too! Thanks!