PDA

View Full Version : Creative Brains on Line

kcimato
02-06-2006, 04:10 PM
Has anyone ordered from them recently? I ordered on Jan 28 and all I have received is an order number. When I called CS they said they were short staffed(sounded like she said here in Germany) and someone would call me back. It was a recording. I ordered the Autoblox.

mominjune
02-06-2006, 04:53 PM
I ordered from them on the 28th also (Autoblox and M&D sets) and haven't received anything except the confirmation email as well. I was also starting to wonder. Just wondering, but not worried yet... :)

Over the weeekend I sent them an email via their website asking when the M&D sushi set would be back in stock and got a reply quickly. I noticed the reply was from "Creative Trains", their other site.

annasmom
02-06-2006, 04:58 PM
I ordered on Jan. 28 also and I got my order on Thursday (Feb. 2). I was concerned too because all I got was the email confirmation, and then I accidently deleted it. Also, there isn't a link to track your package which stinks (I love those things!). Not an excuse, but perhaps they were inundated with orders from the 50% off sale?? I hope you get your package soon!

mominjune
02-06-2006, 05:08 PM
Thanks for letting us know Eileen. I LOVE those tracking links too, everyone should do them. Just so reassuring. Looking foward to getting my package, getting hopeful now. :) I bet they *were* inundated with the sale.

Jen
DD 6-04

kcimato
02-06-2006, 07:13 PM
Thanks everyone. I too only received the email confirmation. Like I said, I did call but got the recording then decided to email them also. Haven't gotten back to me though.

neeter
02-06-2006, 08:34 PM
I ordered from them during their 50% off sale, and received my order, no problems, last week. You may want to try to send them an email - I had a question on a train set, and they emailed me back within a couple of days.

mypa
02-06-2006, 10:08 PM
I also ordered on Jan. 28th and got my shipment today of the Ryan's Room Adventures Ahoy Pirate Ship and M&D Sandwich Set. I live in CA. Hopefully your order will arrive soon!

pritchettzoo
02-07-2006, 12:28 AM
If you look at their sale of the day website, they were on vacation all last week. I think it is a family-run operation for the most part. I have always had excellent customer service from them! :)

Anna
Mama to Gracie (Sept '03) and Eli (July '05)

kcimato
02-07-2006, 09:15 AM
I just got an email saying that my order shipped on 2-2 and should be here tomorrow. They also sent the tracking link! Thanks everyone.

mominjune
02-07-2006, 11:50 AM
Right after posting yesterday, I got the package! LOL! Hoope you enjoy getting yours too. :)