PDA

View Full Version : Recommendations for good eye glasses at a cheaper price.

anika2005
02-06-2006, 11:25 PM
I don't know if this is the board for this question. I have always got some good suggestions from this website(don't know what I did before I found this website). I have to buy some bifocal lens with some glasses without any frame. Is there any place where I could buy it for a good price at a reliable website or store? Please help me!
Thanks in advance
Vidya

babysophia
02-07-2006, 11:34 AM
i got a pair of kade spade frames for half the price of my local eyeglass store. They also do lenses, but I just got the frames. They are a Canadian company, so my frames got caught up in customs, but otherwise it was fine.

jess_g
02-07-2006, 01:33 PM
I have only had good experiences at Lens Crafters and would recomend them over other chain type stores. They might not be the best prices around, but they always have good customer service and fix your glasses when they break or need adjusting for free. You could check with your health insurance too, mine covers eye exams and some types of glasses and AAA will give you a discount at Lens Crafters too (I think its like 1/3 off).

Hope this helps some,

Jessica.

mamalia
02-07-2006, 09:58 PM
Costco has great prices on glasses and contacts.

kochh2
02-08-2006, 03:22 PM
have you heard about 39dollarglasses.com??? if thats not the exact webpage, google "39 dollar glasses".... i have not ordered from them, but i am considering it when i need new glasses... post and let us know if you do order from them!!! hth

kochh2
have you heard about 39dollarglasses.com??? if thats not the exact webpage, google "39 dollar glasses".... i have not ordered from them, but i am considering it when i need new glasses... post and let us know if you do order from them!!! hth

kochh2

kochh2
02-08-2006, 03:23 PM