PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite Kettler for 18 mo old and up?

just_teachin
02-07-2006, 10:18 PM
I'm gathering Pampers GTG points and eyeing the Kettler Brummi that they offer... but I'm not sure I'll ever get enough points unless I buy some off ebay. I'm just wondering if it'd be worth that... or do you have a better recommendation for a Kettler for my DD who'll be 18 mos in May, when she'd start to use it.

Thanks, ladies! I'm a frequent lurker, and have learned lots!

Heather

Ohio_Mom
02-08-2006, 08:03 AM
We got the one they sell at One Step Ahead (with a 15% off code), and we love it. It comes with the pushbar and seat belt like the Brummi, but unlike the Brummi it also has the steering lock feature that allows the parent to have directional control when using the pushbar. I think that's key. You can also buy accessory packages from OSA that have things like the bell, front basket, and foot rest that goes over the pedals (a must for a little one, IMO) for very reasonable prices. My daughter is 21 months old and LOVES her tricycle. I can't wait until the weather is nicer and we can push it around outside instead of just making the circuit between the living room and the kitchen, LOL!