PDA

View Full Version : FP Easy Clean High Chair

schmitt100
02-14-2006, 08:04 PM
Has anybody gotten one of the FP Easy Clean high chair? How do they compare to the Healthy Care chairs? And how do either of them compare to the FP Healthy Care booster seat? I was out looking over my options today for my 4 month old, and was starting to feel my head start spinning, so came home :) Thanks for any input.

Rebecca

KHF
02-15-2006, 07:20 AM
I just got (yesterday, in fact) the FP Space Saver High Chair. It is somewhere between the booster (which we also have) and the Easy Clean. It has the same type of easy-to-clean seat cushion that the Easy Clean does, but it straps to a regular dining chair like the booster.

My daughter wasn't quite ready for the upright seated position of the booster, and the Space Saver has a 3 position recline. We've only used it once, but she didn't seem to mind sitting in it.

Kirsten
Mom to Laurel - born 8.22.2005

mariza
02-15-2006, 08:21 AM
Another vote for the space saver. I love this chair and my DD seems very comfy in it at 13 month old. When her little brother or sister comes this August I'll be able to use it in the recline position.
We have the FP Healthy Care booster too, which is good for use outside of home, but for every day I think the Space Saver is much more comfortable and versatile.

pinkmomagain
02-15-2006, 10:29 AM
For those with the space saver....do you think it would be safe to attach to counter-height stools that swivel (they do have highbacks)?

Any feedback would be great.

Thanks,
Gina

KHF
02-15-2006, 12:57 PM
I don't know that you would have enough room on the seat to attach it. I have pretty large dining chairs and it is just barely big enough for the Space Saver. If your highback stools are more like chairs than a barstool, then it would be possible. Otherwise, I doubt it.

HTH,
Kirsten
Mom to Laurel - born 8.22.2005

mariza
02-15-2006, 01:31 PM
I have the type of chair pictured in the ad:
http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/ref=cm_reviews_dp_seemore/601-4630326-8992158?%5Fencoding=UTF8&coliid=&frombrowse=1&alt%5Fview=custReviews&asin=B000BXAI08#R8PTMCXZZPPJC

We haven't had any issues with it not fitting. With a swivel chair, as long as it has a back you could secure it, but I would be concerned about tippiness. For example, if DC drops something and tries to lean over, would the chair tip because it was too top heavy?
You could always buy it and return it if it doesn't work out.