PDA

View Full Version : PNP Regular vs Small?

seeks1
02-15-2006, 12:09 PM
Target has a blue & white toile small PNP. (I can't remember there term for it.) Do I need a full size one? We will only be using it for travel etc. TIA

ellies mom
02-15-2006, 12:46 PM
This is one of those questions where for everyone that tells you to get a regular one, someone else will tell you to get a small one.

We had a regular one, but for all the use it got, I wish we had a small one instead especially if I was going to use it mainly for travel.

mariza
02-15-2006, 01:36 PM
I have had both. I keep the regular one at home and had the smaller one at my brothers. It was great, but after she turned 6 months, it was useless. DD thrashes a lot in her sleep (like her daddy) and it was just too small for her, she would cry all night so I sold it and got a very basic big one for the same price. (No changing table, electronic unit, etc.) I think it was the Graco Safari pattern for $59.

tarahsolazy
02-15-2006, 01:48 PM
I think the larger one would have a longer use time. My 2 year old, who is average height, can still sleep in a full size P & P, and we use it for travel. He'd have outgrown the little one long ago.

seeks1
02-15-2006, 03:08 PM
Okay, thanks! I will register for the bigger ones. I just liked the pretty blue toile! Oh well, I wouldn't like it much if it was useless six months later!

ett
02-15-2006, 03:15 PM
I agree that the bigger one would have longer use. DS is 2 1/2 and he still sleeps in it when we travel.

nfowife
02-15-2006, 03:15 PM
I agree that the larger one is better to use in the long run as a travel crib. I didn't use mine as a bassinett (had a mini co-sleeper that is the same size as the graco small pnp you are talking about).