PDA

View Full Version : "Ready Bed" at Costco for $23.99 (XPost with Bargains)

lilycat88
02-16-2006, 10:09 AM
I've heard some of you mention the Ready Beds. We picked one up last weekend at Costco for $23.99. They had Thomas, Disney Princess, Dora, Sesame Street, and I think one other that I can't remember. It seems this is a good deal from what I've seen others have paid.

Jamelin
DD Susanna 6/29/04

fauve01
02-16-2006, 06:09 PM
i was just wondering what section you found this in? I didn't see it at Costco last time i looked (after the other posts mentioned it). THANKS~

Anne + DD 10-03

lilycat88
02-16-2006, 08:27 PM
They weren't in a real "section" if you ask me. I've only been in one Costco so I don't know if they are arranged similarly or not. In our Costco, they were in the area toward the back of the store near the paper goods where they usually have more seasonal items. They had an outdoor playcenter, some teeter totter thing. Not far away were the books and DVDs, etc. They were not in the "kids" or "toy" section and not in any of the "aisles" around the outside of the store.

Jamelin
Mom to Susanna born 6/29/2004

fauve01
02-17-2006, 03:47 PM
thanks for the description! i will check in that back area.

Anne + DD 10-03

sue_g
02-17-2006, 09:50 PM
Does this bed seem like it would just be comfortable for a night or two or would it be good for a week? Also, what ages is it for?

lilycat88
02-19-2006, 04:47 PM
I would think that a week would be ok. I wouldn't want to sleep on an air mattress for a week but I think a child would be ok. The box says it's for ages 2+. We tried it yesterday for a nap and DD slept for 3 1/2 hours so it must not be too uncomfortable. She's 19 months old. I tried to attach a picture but I'm not able to from home...some funky Internet Explorer setting I'm sure.

Jamelin
Mom to Susanna born 6/29/2004

kali
02-22-2006, 12:22 AM
This is why I love this forum--I'd never even heard of a Ready Bed, let alone knew where to get a good price on one! When I saw your post, I googled "Ready Bed," then ran out to Costco the same day to buy a Sesame Street one.

At 19 months, we are at our wits' end trying to figure out how to get DS out of our bed and into his own. We weren't about to invest in a toddler bed unless we know he'll sleep in one. This could be just the thing: he's obsessed with Elmo, so it was an easy sell, and as I type this, he has been sleeping peacefully in it next to our bed for the past 4 hours--yay! (Okay, who knows if it will really "take", but for $24, it's not a disaster if it doesn't.)

Thank you Jamelin!