PDA

View Full Version : Kettler deals?

hardysmom
02-17-2006, 09:19 AM
I need to get an s-frame, air tire Kettler trike and tandem attachment for my twins 2nd birthday next month and have been holding out for a good deal. Does anyone know any stores with codes, Kettler sales, or other discounts?

We live in the country/forest and have a long gravel drive so I need the air tires. Also, to use a tandem seat, which I need to push the girls at the same time until they can pedal, I have to have a "s-frame."

Basically, this restricts me to either a Air Nav or an older Air Jumbo, etc...Full price, this will be $250 so anything helps.

Can't use Kiddio with the tandem.

I may cross-post this on Bargains.

Thanks.
Stephanie

annasmom
02-17-2006, 11:25 AM
I don't know if this still works, but a few months ago there was a 15% off discount code for Great Beginnings (www.greatbeginningsonline.com). The code was gbbaby. I vaguely remember reading that someone recently used it and it still worked. HTH!

new_mommy25
02-17-2006, 12:51 PM
I have heard that when using a tandem seat it is better to have the stroller bar instead on the straight push bar. Just another thought.

hardysmom
02-17-2006, 01:12 PM
I've heard the same... I probably need to keep my eyes on ebay for one as they cost another $50+ .

Stephanie

hardysmom
02-17-2006, 01:19 PM
Thank you. It does work. I bought 2 KZ from them before x-msa with the code, but thought it expired.

I probably should call to see if they can also do the tandem seat/stroller bar.

Stephanie

jwozy
02-17-2006, 02:02 PM
I just bought 2 kz from them and in my box was a flyer that said the code is good through the end of February.