PDA

View Full Version : Random cute website...child sized pitchers, bowls, garden tools, toys

brittone2
02-20-2006, 11:15 PM
http://www.littleredrobin.com

Bumped into this tonight and thought someone here might find it interesting since I know there have been discussions about where to find enamelware bowls (they also have small wooden bowls and a few other things). They have several kinds of child-sized pitchers for practicing pouring, and they also have child-sized garden tools.

They have a small selection of more typical toys and things like that too but I thought I'd throw this one out there since I haven't seen it before, and I've never heard of it from the boards here that I can recall.

jeniferrlynne
02-20-2006, 11:51 PM
Cute stuff! They have some unique items

ellies mom
02-21-2006, 02:32 AM
Beth-
You are not helping. The last thing I need is more websites to oohh and aahh over. ;) Thanks anyways. It is awfully great stuff.

muskiesusan
02-21-2006, 07:51 AM
Very cute! Here's another one- www.forsmallhands.com In addition to some of the stuff listed above, they also have non plastic glasses and mugs that are kid sized.

This stuff is just cheap enough to be dangerous!

Susan
Mom to Nick 10/01
& Alex 04/04

sdbc
02-21-2006, 12:49 PM
Thanks for starting this post, and for the additoinal website. I've been searching for toddler gardening supplies!

Sue, mommy to Aurora (Rory) born 5/13/04

brittone2
02-21-2006, 03:25 PM
They have some really cool stuff on that site!!!! Arrrgh! I'm eyeing up a whole bunch of things now. Thanks a lot ;)

holliam
02-21-2006, 03:41 PM
I have their print catalog here... *dangling in front of you* LOL

(I am about to send you an email.. can we re-try for this weekend?)

Holli

brittone2
02-21-2006, 07:12 PM
Sounds great :) I wanted to email you today too to check in and see how you were doing.

JacksMommy
02-23-2006, 05:05 PM
Thanks for the link! We've ordered tons of stuff from For Small Hands but DS has gotten frustrated with the crinkle cut knife since it can only slice the softest things, really. So the two handled knife on here will be great.

Just wanted to add also that the pitchers from For Small Hands have been great, especially since they have lids. DS also loves his dust pan and brush (we have the plastic set) and the lightswitch extenders. And I can't say enough good things about the juice glasses - they are duraflex so are glass, which DS loves, but very hard to break - they've been dropped on several occasions on our floors without breaking.

I can never resist practical items for around the house because I think it's so wonderful to involve DS (and later, DD) in cooking and cleaning since that is so much of what I have to do when I'm home!

Laurel
WOHM to Jack, 6/4/02
Baby Madeline 12/14/04

brittone2
02-23-2006, 09:52 PM
Thanks for the product reviews! I've been meaning to buy some kind of safe knife for DS to use eventually. He uses our glasses and cups just fine so far, but the duraflex sounds great. I want to get him a rake, and he'd probably like a dustpan and brush of his own too. I think an orange juicer would be fun too. Sigh...the list always grows.

My kiddo is one that totally loves imitating everything we do. He likes doing that type of thing more than playing with his toys. I always wonder why we even buy toys ;)

Thanks a lot for the reviews. I totally agree...so nice to involve them at home. It makes getting my cooking/cleaning tasks much easier if he can somehow be engaged in the activity.

muskiesusan
02-24-2006, 01:37 PM
This forum has cost me so much money I feel I must spread the love whenever possible!!

I have had a HUGE order waiting to be placed at this website for sometime. I think because none of it is expensive, I am having trouble weeding out stuff!!! I am all about having Nick earn his keep around the house, so I hate to deprieve him of the proper tools!

Susan
Mom to Nick 10/01
& Alex 04/04

calv
02-24-2006, 02:56 PM
nevermind! :)

brittone2
02-24-2006, 11:24 PM
Yep, that's what gets me...the stuff is reasonably priced and therefore the list is rather long LOL.

Thanks for spreadin' the love ;)