PDA

View Full Version : Puppy Harness redux

MarisaSF
02-24-2006, 12:05 AM
Just FYI - I saw a Puppy and a Bear today at Target. They looked like the Goldbug ones, but were labeled as "Eddie Bauer" brand. HTH someone. I didn't see a monkey. Something like 9.99 or 12.99. Over by the baby stuff -- next to the childproofing stuff in the store near me.

Jo..
02-24-2006, 05:51 AM
I was reading all this monkey harness stuff you guys were talking about awhile back and looking out for them (just to see in person out of curiosity). My local Target had a puppy and a monkey for $9.99 each, in the baby aisle. Are they hard to find? Should I grab one now? :P

Lynnie
02-24-2006, 09:14 AM
if anyone is out and sees an harness of any animal type (monkey first, then probably either one), and would not mind picking it up for me and shipping it (i will paypal you first of course) i would be very appreciative.

I haven't been able to find one, and i work full time, and unfortunately don't live close to any targets or wallmarts, and have not been able to dedicate a weekend day with the two kids to search for one, so despair of ever having a harness for my crazy 22.5 month old.

TIA !

calv
02-24-2006, 11:21 AM
I have the doggy one. I dont' have the box anymore but we never got around to useing it (brand new) in case you're interested.

MarisaSF
02-24-2006, 11:30 AM
I don't think they're extremely rare or anything, but they don't seem to be sold online. They only seemed to be sold reliably in Walmart and I know some people don't like to shop there. Maybe they'll be easier to find online now that they are distributed by Eddie Bauer?

Lynnie
02-27-2006, 09:29 AM
YES !!

I'll pm you right away

thanks !!

Jo..
02-27-2006, 01:00 PM
I went back to Target and they only have Bears & Puppies now...I wonder if I was dreaming the Monkey? I'm thinking they may be selling out fast because they're the cutest/and/or because of the current Curious George craze. I think Target has the Eddie Bauer line, and Walmart now has a Goldbug brand Monkey harness available online:

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=4532497

gcampbell72
03-31-2006, 03:27 PM
The price of the harness at our local Target has now been reduced to $6.99.

jeniferrlynne
04-02-2006, 10:10 PM
I was at two different local targets, and no monkey but plenty of puppies and bears! Our walmart did have the goldbug monkey though.