PDA

View Full Version : just got our kinderzeat!

holliam
02-28-2006, 04:42 PM
Woo! Got it from Great Beginnings with the 15% coupon. I ordered on Sunday and it arrived today! DD was SO excited as DH was putting it together. LOL

She is so ready to move out of her highchair. I got her some Crocodile Creek placemats, and she is going to just love sitting at the table.

Holli

brittone2
02-28-2006, 06:15 PM
Happy Kinderzeat day :) I will email you later...I wanted to say thanks :)

holliam
02-28-2006, 07:22 PM
Hey you! You're the one who pushed me over the edge. LOL. I ordered it that night! So good seeing you guys. I wish we lived in Hillsborough so we could see you more often!!

Holli

crl
02-28-2006, 07:51 PM
Yipee! We've been really happy with ours. I'm sure you'll love yours. What color did you end up with?

brittone2
02-28-2006, 10:15 PM
Move here, move here :) JK, but DH and I kept saying we wish you would on the way home LOL.

brittone2
02-28-2006, 10:16 PM
Yeah, I meant to ask you what color you ended up deciding on too :)

holliam
02-28-2006, 10:52 PM
I decided to step outside the box and get LIME! LOL It clashes with the green paint in the kitchen but it looks really cool in the scrapbook/playroom with her red kitchen. tee hee! I am hoping to put her at my scrapbook desk to do crafts together (once I clear it off...)

Hillsborough is still at the top of our list! My stock hit the highest it has in 2 years today. So, keep your fingers crossed! LOL

Holli

brittone2
03-01-2006, 12:10 AM
Oooooh, I was sooo hoping it was still on your list :) Definitely crossing my fingers for you!

The lime is great...I love that color on anything actually. I think they are all wonderful colors though. We were totally boring and got the naturalish/lighter one (don't remember the name) but I often wish we had gone for a more lively color ;)

crl
03-01-2006, 12:15 PM
We did the boring natural color too. At the time it was in a yellow and granny smith apple green room so we didn't really need any more color. Now it's in a boring white room (we moved) and lime would definitely liven things up.