PDA

View Full Version : Best baby doll for first b-day?

MirandaMoes
03-03-2006, 06:08 PM
Hi!
What is the best baby doll for my dd fist birthday on the 28th? Also ideas on the best price and place to order it! Any other ideas for my dd b-day?
Thanks!
Miranda

mommato2boys
03-04-2006, 11:39 AM
If you want a special doll, one that she can grow into more over the year, Bitty Baby is a great investment. They are very good quality (www.americangirl.com) and as they get older, the outfits that match are great!!!!! One may be a little young for Bitty, but if you only want one special doll, this would be my choice.

Canna
03-04-2006, 12:12 PM
I obsessed for weeks and finally went with a Corolle Calin doll for DD's 1st birthday. I bought mine at a local toy store because I went in to check out the faces in person and also wanted to feel the difference between the Tidoo and Calin doll bodies (which are the same size but have slightly different fillings, weights, and feels - the Tidoo can go in the bathtub).

kidsurplus.com has Corolle dolls at good prices - I could have saved a few dollars if I'd ordered ours online.

hellosmiletoday
03-06-2006, 08:24 PM
My DD is happy with her Fisher price twins set she received for Christmas -- they come with little milk bottles and hats that she constantly puts on and off, as well as a bracelet she loves.

Mommy to baby girl 5/04