PDA

View Full Version : Did I see a Easter themed Mr. Potato Head at Costco today?

jawilli4
03-04-2006, 07:40 PM
Someone please help me. When I was leaving my extremely busy Costco today I think I saw someone with a Mr. Potato head with rabbit ears in her cart. There was no way that DH would let me go back to investigate so hopefully someone here can help me out. Can anyone verify what I saw or tell me its price? My DS is 18 mo so I guess he might be too young for it but I almost can't resist it in his Easter basket this year.
TIA,
Jan

Corie
03-04-2006, 08:41 PM
I just the Easter themed Mr. Potato Head at my Kroger.
I saw 2 different colors. One with pink ears and one
with blue ears! Very cute!! :)
I don't remember the cost! Sorry!

jrn90
03-04-2006, 09:31 PM
Yes, Costco has a Spring Bunny Basket Mr Potato head- Got mine for $11.99- it comes in a bucket that you can store it in - my DS is 15months- but I couldn't resist-even if it sits int the toy box for a while- I think the rccomended age is 2 and up- Has lots of parts( reg. parts along with the bunny stuff) and easter grass in it- comes is pink or blue.

CecilysMom
03-04-2006, 10:26 PM
I will have to check for those when I go to Costco next. My daughter is 22 months, and she loves Mr. Potato Head (we have some very cute Disney themed parts).

jawilli4
03-05-2006, 11:53 AM
Thanks everyone for your replies. I really appreciate you all taking the time to respond to my post. I'll have to go back to Costco sometime this week to take a closer look without DH. :)

Jada2929
03-06-2006, 01:44 PM
Anybody know which other stores will have this? We don't have a Cosco or a Kroger here.
TIA!

CecilysMom
03-07-2006, 12:05 AM
We went to Costco tonight, but we didn't see any Easter themed Mr. Potato Heads. Maybe not all Costcos are carrying them??

CecilysMom
03-19-2006, 11:53 PM
I just found one at Target tonight for $14.99. It has pink bunny ears and an Easter basket, and it comes in a bucket with two large potato heads, two small potato heads, and some various other parts.

writermama
03-20-2006, 08:37 AM
Target also has a Bunny Ears Mr. Potato head not in the basket -- I think it was under $7 -- I found mine in the Easter section (along with travel magna doodles in pastel colors with bunnies, eggs or ckicks on the frame and Play-Doh in egg containers) near the easter candy.

This site has pictures of the set of two bunnies:
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=HP22653AA

An ebay seller is selling the boy bunny (same packaging I have):
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6043771727&ssPageName=MERC_VIC_ReBay_Pr4_PcY_BID_IT

Hope this helps you find one,

CecilysMom
03-20-2006, 02:14 PM
The Easter toy section was pretty wiped out. They were out of the Little People, Magna Doodles, etc. Hopefully they restock soon.