PDA

View Full Version : What else should I get from For Small Hands

neeter
03-05-2006, 05:39 AM
Hi all -- I'm planning to get DS a small pitcher and glasses from www.forsmallhands.com. He just recently turned two.

Any thing else you'd recommend me getting? Thanks!!

dr mom
03-05-2006, 11:17 AM
I bought two-year-old DS a child-sized broom at our local Waldorf school, and he loves it. I'm getting him some more cleaning supplies (a little mop, and a small brush and dustpan) because if he wants to help clean up, I'm all for it! Another favorite activity right now is using a plastic spray bottle to spritz water on our glass patio doors and "wash" the windows. I usually have to wipe up some of the excess water, but it keeps him happily occupied while I fix dinner.

I think the small gardening tools are cute, too - considering ordering these for summer, now that the weather is warming up.

sdbc
03-06-2006, 10:17 AM
We just ordered the small gardening tools and watering can. Rory loves these. We planted some seeds in pots over the weekend. Fun!! We did get the gardening gloves, and they were huge. I doubt they will fit for a few years, so I'd skip these for a 2 year old. They are probably a good size for a 4 or 5 yo.

Sue, mommy to Aurora (Rory) born 5/13/04

JacksMommy
03-06-2006, 05:07 PM
The plastic dust pan and handbroom are fun, as is the egg beater.
Laurel
WOHM to Jack, 6/4/02
Baby Madeline 12/14/04

neeter
03-07-2006, 11:03 AM
Thanks for the great suggestions!