PDA

View Full Version : Cute Tag Blankets

Melanie
03-30-2006, 12:19 AM
I ordered a custom one for Dd's Easter Basket and it just arrived, all of 3 days after I finalized the order with her, actually less than three. It's beautiful!! I told her the colors I liked, very quickly I had photos in my email, more discussion, more photos. Decision. Next Day Mailed. Next Day Arrived.

I can't wait to give it to her!

I had ours made of cotton flannel and satin, and she had perfectly coordinating ribbons to match.

They are very reasonable on ebay, as well if you like what she's offering and can wait out the auction (the custom was a bit more, but not outrageous at $15 plus ship):
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZnanniesgift

oliviasmomma
03-30-2006, 12:53 PM
I wish I'd known about these months ago--DD loves anything with tags. I was just too cheap to buy one of the taggies, and I never thought they were that cute. Do you think she'd still like one, or is 1 year (almost) on the tail end of tag-blankie time?

jhaud
03-30-2006, 01:34 PM
i have made some real simple ones with fleece and tags all around... at 19 mo it is one of my dd's favorite things. she does usually have it to sleep(but does not have to have it) and can (but not always) comfort her. she has had one since 8 mo maybe, and at first was not that into it... she was a heavy drooler and prefered the tags on her bibs... but now i would say she is somewhat attached to it.

short story long... she's not too old for it.

Melanie
03-30-2006, 01:36 PM
Does she still suck on or finger the tags of her toys? If not, I'd probably still get a cuddle blanket but without tags. However, I'm not the best person to ask as I LOVE baby blankets and Dc have a zillion.

oliviasmomma
03-30-2006, 02:19 PM
Thank you all for your responses--I think I am going to order a custom one. Sheesh--I can't believe how much I've bought lately! This board is addictive!

Melanie
03-30-2006, 03:37 PM
LOL. I know what you mean. But at least you find the good deals on what you do buy!