PDA

View Full Version : Little Tykes Plastic Outdoor Playsets

purpleeyes
04-21-2006, 03:43 PM
Hello everyone!

My parents have generously offered to buy an outdoor playset for DS. We have decided to get a Little Tykes one and I was wondering if anyone had some opinions on any of them. We are looking at the smaller sets because we have a townhouse backyard.

I'd love to hear the good stuff and the not so good stuff. ;) Also, DS is 20 months now-is this a good idea for his age?

TIA!!

Beth

icunurse
04-21-2006, 06:04 PM
We have this one:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00030EPNA/102-6606097-2697754?v=glance&s=toys&vi=pictures&img=14#more-pictures

It really isn't as big as it appears in the pictures, so make sure you take a look at the actual measurements before vetoing it. DS is 26 months old and loves it. The smaller slide can be left like a small slide or flipped over to make it a little staircase to the middle level. We like that it has a big slide, a tunnel, and a small area underneath for a little hide-out. It has some other nifty features, too. It was good for DS last year, is working out to be really fun for him this year, and there is still plenty of "room to grow", so it should last him a couple more years (and hopefuly for us, a couple more kids!). We bought it last year (got a *great* deal at TRU) and it held up well over the winter. Honestly, I don't think that I have anything bad to say about it at this point....DS really likes it :)

Traci
~Connor's Mom 02/2004~
Agency paperwork completed - waiting (and waiting) for another baby!