PDA

View Full Version : doll stroller with swivel wheels...

carolines mommy
05-04-2006, 01:39 AM
which doll strollers have swivel wheels? I see one Maclaren does (the travel system) but do any others? Are swivel wheels good or bad on a doll stroller for a 2 1/2 year old?

Erika
Mommy to Caroline Nov 03 and Chelsea April 05

MarisaSF
05-04-2006, 09:40 AM
We were gifted a pink flowery one (from KB, but I don't know the brand, it is about $15 or so) that has swivel front wheels, a hood, and basket. I don't think swivel wheels are a necessity, but they're convenient/less frustrating, I guess.

If the pink umbrella one at Target doesn't swivel, my DD loves it at her friend's house and has no problem pushing it. DD is 21 months, but has been pushing both since a year or so.

dules
05-04-2006, 12:38 PM
My parents gave DD the PBK Zooper doll stroller with fixed wheels for her second birthday. I specifically wanted fixed wheels because they seemed more controlled. It took her a bit to understand how it worked but now she loves it. As an added plus, it doesn't get stuck at bumps on our cracked and uneven bluestone sidewalks.

My outdoor strollers have air tires; I can only use my Mac Quest indoors or on flat pavement so I used similar logic for DD's first stroller. ;)

Best,
Mary