PDA

View Full Version : Using Cushie-Tushie

kjezierski
06-03-2006, 10:11 AM
I just purchased the Cushie-Tushie, but it didn't come with any directions. I'm sure I should know what to do, but this is all new to me. It fits on our toilet okay, though it does sit a little far back, creating a gap in front. DS stands up to urinate, so here's my question - is the CT supposed to lift up, and if so, how, or am I supposed to take it completely off?

I know this isn't rocket science, but I need help. Thanks in advance.

Kathleen
Mommy to Alex
04/29/04

Momof3Labs
06-03-2006, 03:23 PM
We have the Cushie Tushie (and did NOT like it at all), but I don't understand your questions since it is just an insert that lifts on and off as needed. Is it this seat, or something different?

http://www.nextag.com/cushie-tushie/search-html?nxtg=27bc0a1c050c-317D9237B0444E5F

squimp
06-03-2006, 10:34 PM
I will preface this by saying I am mom to a girl not a boy. But if he's standing to pee, I would take the insert off. Seems like it's better to have a bigger target, if ya know what I mean. And then put it back on later.

kjezierski
06-05-2006, 10:59 AM
It sounds like this is just my ignorance. I wasn't sure what to do with the seat when he pees. So I guess we only need the seat for pooping, since he stands to pee.

Kathleen
Mommy to Alex
04/29/04