PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a plastic playhouse? How do you get it to stay held together?

jess_g
06-16-2006, 10:26 AM
I think I just bought the wrong one, but the one I bought used from craigslist is supposed to just snap together but my boys just knock it down all the time. Is there some way to keep it all together? There are screw holes in the roof but not in the playhouse itself. Am I supposed to drill them in and then screw the rood on? Or am I just missing something? I love the playhouse and my boys do too but they keep knocking it down and its a lot of work for me to keep putting it back together for them.

Its the sunshine model by step 2.

Thanks,

Jessia.

Joolsplus2
06-16-2006, 12:11 PM
I don't know if it's similar, but the way we had to put our Little Tykes playhouse (well, climbing structure thing) together was HARD to do...we had to snap all the pieces together the right way and then basically jump on it to get it locked into place right. Did you get the manual with this house? Can you contact step 2 for one? There might be a really simple answer...I hope, anyway!

:)
Julie CPS Tech and mom to 3 in seats
http://www.cpsafety.com/articles/RFAlbum/SarahMA.aspx

dules
06-16-2006, 01:27 PM
I agree with the PP that it can be hard to do. The person we just bought ours (little tikes) from recommended using Windex to make the joints a bit slippery and easier to get together (it will just wash away in the rain or you could hose it down). Worked well and I'll use it again if I ever have to take it apart.

Good luck.

Best,
Mary