PDA

View Full Version : Help me decide what color tripp trap to order

wrafiehi
06-21-2006, 09:01 AM
I am so torn between the cherry, rosewood and red or what used to be called rasberry. I have mostly dark cherry furniture but where we eat is dark green table and chair. I was leaning toward the rosewood because it is more classy but then I also like something more fun like the rasberry. And where is the best place to order it online?

Corie
06-21-2006, 10:04 AM
Can you post some pictures of your top color choices?
Then, I can pick my favorite! :)

lisams
06-21-2006, 11:38 AM
We went with rosewood for our Kinderzeat to match our dining set and it looks really nice. I like how her seat doesn't stand out, but blends in. DD likes that it looks like the "grown up" chairs too.

Either way though, you can't go wrong! They're wonderful chairs that will last a long time!

lmwbasye
06-21-2006, 11:49 AM
Another Rosewood fan here. We ordered it from Great Beginnings online using their %15 off code. Fast shipping and a great price.

We love our Kinderzeat!

smilequeen
06-21-2006, 01:24 PM
I used Great Beginnings too. I have an off white/antique white kitchen table and chairs and the kitchen has blue accents. We went with the blue and I really like it. The chair sort of stands out anyway and the blue is really fun.

squimp
06-21-2006, 01:24 PM
I'd get the raspberry. Two of my friends have bright orange, and it makes me regret not getting a more fun color (I have the teak or cherry color).

wrafiehi
06-21-2006, 02:11 PM
now it is between rosewood and rasberry. Also, can I use the coupon from greatbeginings to order the tripp trap?