PDA

View Full Version : Imaginarium function junction train table

KrystalS
06-23-2006, 04:13 PM
Does anyone own this? Is it a good table? It is on sale at Toys R Us this weekend for $99. My daughter always loves playing with train tables. We were going to wait until Christmas and get the Thomas one, but this is such a great deal. Is it worth it just to get this and then add better quality Thomas stuff later on?

KrystalS
06-23-2006, 07:38 PM
Just bumping this up, I want to go get the table tomorrow, just wanted to see if anyone had it and thought it was a waste of money.

kellyotn
06-23-2006, 08:58 PM
The kids got it for Christmas, I think its very nice. They use it all the time. ;) The table is heavy and looks nice. Pretty sturdy.

The track is fine vs. the Brio we have (maybe not "as good", but pretty good). The trains are pretty cheapy though. But we have tons of trains of varying brands, so no biggie. There's lots of fun stuff - helicopter, cars, plane, people, fire engine.

dhano923
06-24-2006, 04:58 AM
Wow, good price! We bought it for DS for his 2nd birthday on sale for $129. He loves it and plays with it almost everyday. What I did when we gave it to him was give him the track pieces, and only a couple cars, train cars, and trees. Then every couple weeks I'd give him a couple "new" pieces. I also bought extra track pieces when they were on sale a few months ago so we could build a bigger/funner track.