PDA

View Full Version : The coolest bath boats

BaileyBea
06-24-2006, 09:21 PM
We were recently on vacation and the relatives we stayed with had some toys of their Grandkids for DS to play with one toy in particular was a wooden bath boat by Worlds Greatest Bath Boats. DS loved this boat. The ones they have on their website are painted and look so nice. The one we had was plain and had drawings made from burning the wood a bit.

It was DS favorite toy on the trip. I am going to put in an order for one soon. Here's their website. They are based in Minnesota.

http://www.bathboats.com/

mamalia
06-24-2006, 10:50 PM
These are so adorable! I really want one for DD (and me)! Do you think they would do a co-op for us? I'm not volunteering you to coordinate it or anything (wink-wink). ;)

Malia

niccig
06-25-2006, 12:12 PM
Ohhh, I think I'm going to give DS this for his birthday. And, if I like it as much as I think I will, I may make it the present of choice for next year's round of parties...

N.

willow33
06-25-2006, 12:48 PM
So cute!! Do you think they would do a co-op? Either way...I will probably be ordering one. Thanks for sharing!!

brittone2
06-25-2006, 01:04 PM
Adorable!!! Thanks for sharing!

If for some reason a co-op went through, I'd be interested!! :)

BaileyBea
06-25-2006, 01:47 PM
If someone wants to contact them about a coop, please feel free. I am 7 months pregnant and right now I have a very sick DS. So I currently can't imagine putting a coop together. I would need to get some sleep first. (DS has croup and it's turning into a respritory infection. It just started Friday night.)

I would if I wasn't so darn exhausted. ;-)

Maybe Corie would be interested. :-) No pressure though Corie. ;-)

kristenk
06-25-2006, 02:49 PM
Those are really cute and I think I've seen them mentioned here before. The last time they were mentioned, I wasn't too interested b/c DD was still in her Eurotub and there wasn't much sailing room in that! Now that she's moved on to the big tub, I'd also be interested in a co-op, just in case there is one!

brittone2
06-25-2006, 07:45 PM
Well Nancy, I can't imagine why you wouldn't be up for it ;)

I hope your DS is feeling better sooon...croup is no fun!

Thanks again for sharing the information about the boats.

mamalia
06-25-2006, 09:50 PM
Ohhhh, I'm so sorry Nancy. It really wasn't meant as pressure. You know as it turns out my response to your original message was my 100th post. A sign that I should be putting the co-op together perhaps?! ;)

I would be happy to put one together and I think I'm eligible now. Never done one before but I think from previous threads it seemed pretty straightforward. That said, if anyone has tips please send them my way.

I'll just post a message to see if there's enough interest.

Malia

ETA: Okay, totally thought I was at 100 but I'm surprised to see I've more than double that in posts! My DH was looking up my old posts last night on his PSP wondering why it is that I disappear on the boards so often and he pointed out (incorrectly) that I was at 101.

BaileyBea
06-25-2006, 10:27 PM
Oh Malia,

You are so sweet. Big ((HUG))! I felt no pressure really. I was thinking the same thing and had to stop myself because I know right now I would be taking on too much.

Corie has a nice letter that she sends owners of companies. Maybe she can send you a copy. She was nice enough to send me a copy that I used for WestMusic and for Mullins Square Kids. I'll look for my copy in a little bit. I know I saved it somewhere.

I think there is quite a bit of interest. I would be reasonable and tell them at least 25 boats. I know I would probably buy two.

I was so impressed by their products. These boat we used was made in 1980 and looked brand new. Plus the boat was so darn cute. I'll email you in the am if I find the letter Corie used.

Corie
06-26-2006, 10:08 AM
Malia,

I can email a copy of my letter if you would like!

Just send me an email. :)

ETA: Your user profile is disabled. I can't email you.

Masik
07-02-2006, 04:03 AM
If it is possible I'd LOVE to join in co-op. I'd order at least 2 of those cuties!!!!
Marina

Daniel 01/02/06