PDA

View Full Version : PBK retro kitchen, red or pink? Help me decide on color

wrafiehi
06-26-2006, 02:20 PM
I am about to take the plunge and buy my DD the PBK tretro kitchen. For those of you who have seen them IRL, which one do you like better the red or pink one? I am so undecided.

brittone2
06-26-2006, 02:41 PM
I think both are cute, but personally I'd probably opt for red. Of course, I have a DS, and even if I had a DD, I'd probably still prefer the gender-neutral aspect of the red.

If you think you may resell some day on craigslist, ebay, etc, I would think red would appeal to more buyers.

They are both adorable.

kijip
06-26-2006, 03:11 PM
The red is really pretty. And for the price, versatility is a factor and the red will be more versatile IMO.

holliam
06-26-2006, 06:31 PM
The red is absolutely awesome. I have it for my DD, and everyone who comes over say that they want one like it for their grown-up kitchen! LOL It gets played with daily!

Holli

dbianca23
06-26-2006, 10:59 PM
we have the pink, they didn't have the red at the time we bought it. now that we're expecting a boy, i kinda wish we had a gender neutral set, but it really doesn't matter *that* much to me. the pink matches our playroom.

kharden
06-27-2006, 07:39 AM
I have the pink and absolutely ADORE it. Everyone who walks in my door thinks it's so nice. I prefer the softer color of the pink vs the bold color of the red. I also don't plan on EVER selling it though. This is something I plan to keep and hand down...it is THAT nice.

Stacie

sdbc
06-27-2006, 03:59 PM
I personally like the pink, but I'd go with what matches your decor better. Honestly, if you want to resell either color, you'd get a great price.
Sue, mommy to Aurora (Rory) born 5/13/04