PDA

View Full Version : HELP with Chicco Lullaby Playard

mcyentyres
06-30-2006, 02:05 PM
We got this playard + are setting it up to use it as the baby's bassinet for the first month(s).

We've pretty much set up everything, but we have some parts left over and we just can't figure out where they go, and it doesn't say anything in the instruction booklet.

We have 4 metal rods that are about 1.5' - 2' long each, and they don't fit anywhere. If I had to guess, I would guess that they go on the changing table, but we've gone over the directions for that and it doesn't seem like we're missing anything.

HELP!!!

Thank you!

EBM
07-02-2006, 01:24 PM
Those rods slide into the bassinet part (the quilted "floor" that baby will sleep on. Look on the underside of the quilted part and you will see some holes that allow you to slide the connected poles into. This will provide stability for the bassinet. I'm telling you this from memory and it has been a few months since I've put it together. Hope this helps
Kevin

mcyentyres
07-03-2006, 01:04 PM
OH YES! Mystery solved! Thank you so much for your reply, Kevin.

Do you guys like this playard? We're still eagerly awaiting the arrival of our baby so we don't really know if it's going to work out well. But so far, it looks nice, it seems to be ultra plush + padded, and it was fairly easy to set up (minus the oversight of those poles).