PDA

View Full Version : Really Cool Toy Organizers

DDowning
07-06-2006, 11:02 PM
Speaking of too many toys, I was searching for ways to cut down on the clutter and came across this website that sells really neat toy organizers:

http://www.viatoybox.com/index.html

Check out all the accessories that you can get on the products page! I love the little addon's like book organizers and coat racks.
Tooo cute!

ETA: I'm glad people like the link. I love how you can just "throw and go" the stuff in them and the darn things still look organized! If I hadn't as spent as much on all the PBK cabinets I have for C&C's playroom, I seriously would consider these. HTH! As an aside, the clothing addict in me can't help but spy the HA fleece jacket hanging from the rack on the home page. Well after all, the maker of these cabinets are based where the mother ship resides! LOL!

kijip
07-06-2006, 11:20 PM
Those are way too cute.

MarisaSF
07-06-2006, 11:21 PM
Wow! I'm really impressed. I love how you can mix and match colors. I like the bench idea for storing shoes. I've been looking everwhere for a cute shoe bench!

Beth568
07-07-2006, 08:26 AM
Those look terrific! Hmm...I wonder if they offer wholesale pricing...

holliam
07-07-2006, 08:36 AM
I've seen them before! I love the idea of them becoming other things like a kitchen, etc. But, they are far too modern looking for my eclectic traditional style! They are a cool concept though!

Holli

dules
07-07-2006, 08:50 AM
Those are great! Thanks for the tip!

Best,
Mary

BeachBaby
07-07-2006, 11:28 AM
Oh, wow, those are way cool! I haven't ever seen a pretend kitchen that I feel in love with, but now I am seriously coveting their Little Kitchen. ;)

Simone's birthday is on Tuesday and we haven't bought anything for her yet, so thanks for posting this!

lmintzer
07-07-2006, 08:49 PM
Wonder if they would be interested in a co-op. That's wishful thinking, though!

jasmine_bay
07-08-2006, 08:42 PM
These are very cute! I've never organized a co-op before, but this is very tempting...

The Review Mommy
07-13-2006, 12:53 PM
I just spotted this on Oompa:

http://www.oompa.com/cgi-bin/item/LD20031

Enjoy!
Rebekah

squimp
07-13-2006, 03:16 PM
Deidra, those are awesome! I have been looking for a new box or basket for all DD's dress up stuff, and that is so attractive and neat. Thank you!

(and good eye on the Hanna fleece ;))

spanannie
07-13-2006, 04:23 PM
Those are really cute!

I am curious, can you post a pic of your playroom with the PBK cabinets? I have been thinking about those a lot lately, and how real people use them. Problem will be my husband...he doesn't see the merit of organizing things while being beautiful. Men!

Thanks!

the mommy
07-15-2006, 12:34 AM
Okay ladies- I ordered three boxes with a top and book rack for my DD's playroom. (Natural wood for boxes and fronts: red circle, natural door, and a green square) Those are the colors in the room, which is not decorated as a playroom, but as the guest room it is supposed to be. I'll post a review as soon as we get them. I am psyched for more storage that doesn't involve plastic bins, or baskets. :)

Thanks for the link OP!

Heather
dd 1/04