PDA

View Full Version : ? Inflatable Tub for 7mo old

cpapay
07-27-2006, 10:17 AM
Hello!!

I'm searching for the best inflatable tub to bathe my 7mo old "bucking bronco" DD. We have been using an infant tub for her and she splashes everywhere!!!!

In reading old posts and searching on the internet the Safety 1st "cozy tub" and the "snug tub" would appear to be good choices.

Any other good choices out there?

TIA

carrie

C99
07-27-2006, 10:24 AM
I think an inflatable tub is going to be of limited use for you. Can she sit up on her own? I'd just put her in the regular tub at this point.

cpapay
07-27-2006, 10:29 AM
She can sit up on her own....but she gets pretty wild in the tub. We'll give it a shot and I'll just hang on to her really tight and have my DH around for back up. =) Or I'll use the laundry basket suggestion I read about in past posts.

carrie

ellies mom
07-27-2006, 10:53 AM
We used the duck one from Target for quite a few months. For $12 or whatever it cost, it was a good value for us.

juliasmom05
07-27-2006, 10:56 AM
My DD's pretty wild in the tub as well :). We are still using the snug tub at 16 months.

Marci

Mom to Julia 4/05

lilycat88
07-27-2006, 11:04 AM
We're on our second snug tub. The first lasted about a year. DD started using it at about 10 months and she's now 25 months and about 29 lbs./36 inches tall. We're trying to get her out of it but she LOVES IT!

Joolsplus2
07-27-2006, 11:55 AM
I think I have a snug tub...got it for 3$ at the used store and don't know the brand, so I could be wrong...same basic thing...anyway, used it for the first time last night for Leah (6 mos, not sitting) and put that foam infant tub sponge thing in it to hold her up. It was a HIT...she lay there and kicked and splashed and sucked her washrag. I was super bummed to see it deflated overnight, I think I'll go buy a new one!

Julie CPS Tech and mom to 3 in seats
http://www.cpsafety.com/articles/RFAlbum/SarahMA.aspx

cpapay
07-28-2006, 10:24 AM
Thanks for the ideas!!

I just ordered the snug tub.....hopefully this will allow DD to splash to her hearts content...and not create a monsoon in the bathroom. =)

carrie