PDA

View Full Version : PBK Vacuum

traciann
07-31-2006, 05:28 PM
My DD loves to watch me vacuum, so I was thinking about getting her one for christmas. Does anyone have this one and how do you like it? Is it worth the money?

Thanks!
Traci

C99
07-31-2006, 06:49 PM
I have the Little Tykes vaccuum that I scored at a garage sale for $4. My kids still play with it all the time, and Nate vaccuums with it every time we do.

KrystalS
07-31-2006, 08:24 PM
I got this for my dd for Christmas last year, she loves it! I definitely think it was worth the money. It sounds just like a real vacuum, which can be annoying sometimes, but my dd feels like she is really helping clean. And its definitely something that will grow with her, my 8 yr old nieces love to play with it when they come over. We usually have to put it up during playgroups because there is too much fighting over it!

sdbc
08-01-2006, 12:34 PM
I think it is adorable, but we just got dd an old-fashioned FP popcorn pusher" thing and she pretends that's her vacuum. It was $2 at a consignment sale. I think it just depends on how much disposable cash you have. I like the fisher price popcorn pusher b/c dd can also pretend it's a lawnmower--anything to decrease clutter!
Sue, mommy to Aurora (Rory) born 5/13/04

Corie
08-01-2006, 01:44 PM
We have it and both my kids love it!

I totally missed the perfect picture this weekend!
My husband and son were both vacuuming the house.