PDA

View Full Version : Need Reviews for The Company Store/Kids Stackable Storage

wilelm
08-10-2006, 06:22 PM
Ok, I swear I did a search on The Company Store/Company Kids first! But I couldn't find any reviews of the quality. I'm thinking of buying the stackable storage and was wondering if there was anyone who had it and could give me a review:

http://www.thecompanystore.com/parent.asp?product=XL90x&dept%5Fid=5301

TIA,

Sheila

julieakc
08-10-2006, 11:51 PM
We have them in DS's room and really like them.

We have 3 of the double bins stacked on top of each other; two with the doors, and one without.

They seem well constructed and sturdy, stack easily and hold quite a bit of stuff

Does that help? Any specific questions?

wilelm
08-11-2006, 07:32 AM
Thanks, Julie, that's exactly the kind of information I was looking for. Off to order--I'm getting the double with doors in green for the bottom portion, and the white open shelves for the top.

Sheila

willow33
08-11-2006, 10:22 AM
From the Bargains Board:

Company Kids & Company Store
www.thecompanystore.com
20% off regular prices code "shopnow" Exp 8/31(also gives a lesser discount on a few sales items).

Hope you see this before you order!!

wilelm
08-11-2006, 11:09 AM
Helen, thank you! I had already ordered, but I called them and told them I had a coupon I wanted to use, and they told me to call back Monday after it went out and give them the code and they would apply a credit.

Sheila

wilelm
08-18-2006, 08:22 AM
I want to thank Julie for her recommendation and Helen for the coupon code!

They arrived yesterday, and I'm very pleased with the quality and the colors. And they were very easy to put together.

Sheila

julieakc
08-18-2006, 11:16 AM
Sheila:

Glad you like them....we love ours and I know they'll be used for years!