PDA

View Full Version : How do you store your DC's artwork?

Jenn98
08-11-2006, 08:26 AM
I vaguely remember there being some kind of big colorful art portfolio kind of thing that you can use to "file" your kid's artwork. Anyone know what I'm talking about? How do you store your DC's artwork? I'm finding myself running out of fridge space for all the fingerpainting and crayon creations and I can't bear to throw them out (I know I can't keep everyone she will ever make, but I'd like to keep some special pieces.) TIA!

Jenn

momto2boys
08-11-2006, 12:40 PM
here's a portfolio from sensational beginnings:

http://www.sensationalbeginnings.com/itemdy00.asp?T1=A+1+527X

i've seen them in other catalogs as well so you may want to google it. also check lillian vernon - i vaguely remember seeing them on that site.

sorry for the lowercase but i am 'nak'.

hth,

kathy

ds 1 - 12/01
ds 2 - 11/03
ds 3 - 6/06

Corie
08-11-2006, 12:46 PM
I bought a Rubbermaid container to fit under her bed.
I put all her artwork in there.

threekids
08-11-2006, 12:48 PM
I have found the best way to keep all of the artwork is in a plastic or cardboard under the bed box. My oldest is in 4th grade, my middle son is in K and my daughter is 2 - I have tons of artwork !!!!

You absolutely cannot save it all - I scan some of them that aren't my favorites and pass them on to grandparents or toss. My oldest has a room on our third floor. I used the tremendous amount of wall space in his stairwell as an art gallery. I purchased some cheap frames and sprayed them all navy and started framing some of the better pieces.

Hope that helps.

Katie