PDA

View Full Version : Argington Babylon high chair (similar to KZ, can go to counter height)???

brittone2
08-27-2006, 10:46 PM
I was aimlessly shopping around tonight to get some holiday gift ideas, and came across this high chair:
http://www.oliebollen.com/detail.aspx?ID=5369&Code=ARG001

I like that it can adjust to *counter* height. I know we've had parents here asking before about what they can use at their kitchen islands, etc. and basically nothing goes that high.

THe price on this is expensive, but not that much different than a KZ. It can be used w/ adults which is a nice bonus.

We love our KZ for DS, but I'm now interested in looking at this one as well for #2.

I'm curious if anyone has one? IMO the design looks potentially tip-able, so I'm curious. I love the KZ's stability. I would love to be able to pull up a chair like this to our kitchen island though. Would LOVE it.

Ceepa
08-28-2006, 11:14 AM
You know, Beth, when we were looking for post-high chair seating for DS he was taking all his meals at the kitchen island. So I considered this one and for the life of me I don't remember why I decided against it. Maybe it looked a bit unstable to me, too?? Or the KZ looked more comfortable?

I do remember that someone said the Babylon could be repurposed as a magazine rack and I thought that was funny!

-Ceepa