PDA

View Full Version : Best price on Home Again Dollhouse?

KrystalS
08-28-2006, 08:56 PM
I'm getting this for my dd for Christmas. What's the best price? I'll probably just get the house for Christmas and a few sets, then get the basement and more sets to add on later. I've only seen the house at sensational beginnings and Target and its $125 both places. Is this the best price? Where is the best place to get the sets?

kaitlinsmommy
08-28-2006, 09:11 PM
I can't help you with finding a better price (I haven't looked much yet) but we were at a toy store this weekend & dd played with "Calico Critters" doll furniture. I just wanted to post because it was very cute & she really liked it.

zuzu
08-29-2006, 01:45 PM
Barnes & Noble has it on sale for $70 something now, with free delvery.

Other places where it's regularly on sale include kidsurplus.com and creativebrainsonline.com ($81.25, shipped, right now). These two places also have good deals on the furnitures sets.

Melissa, mom to Sarah (5/03)

dules
08-29-2006, 02:24 PM
Just curious how you chose this one vs. the Plan one (also on Creative Brains Online for $59.99). They look so similar I can't decide.

Best,
Mary

KrystalS
08-29-2006, 04:11 PM
The Ryans Room one is bigger. It's hard to tell from the pictures on their website, but if you see a pic with kids playing with it the Ryans Room one is really big.
http://www.sensationalbeginnings.com/itemdy00.asp?T1=D+1+6390X