PDA

View Full Version : Chicco Polly Owners...

mamica
08-29-2006, 11:28 PM
I love my Polly, but I have been struggling with one issue, and I don't know if I'm doing something wrong of if others have this experience.

DD is now almost 11 months, and I have the hardest time getting her to sit up in the chair. She always wants to slouch, especially if I don't have the tray attached if I'm feeding her. When she's self-feeding and the tray is attached it's a little better, but still not ideal.

Basically, she scoots her butt forward as far as it can go...to the crotch strap, so she's semi-reclined, but the seat itself isn't reclined. It can't be good for her back!

I don't know if it's because of her shorter legs, or if I have something improperly adjusted for her size. I definitely had difficulties adjusting the shoulder straps...but I can't seem to get them any tighter. The crotch strap also seems just way too far out, and it's not adjustable as far as I can tell. I have the seat fully upright. Maybe I should readjust the footrest...maybe if it's up a little higher she can support herself better?

Does anyone else have this problem, or am I doing something wrong?