PDA

View Full Version : Play Wonder Kitchen from Target

jse107
08-30-2006, 09:25 AM
I know that a few weeks back someone posted a positive review of Target's Play Wonder wooden kitchen. Having debated a wooden kitchen for awhile, I finally got one last night. I decided the price ($80) was totally worth it in comparison to the amount I might spend on a wooden kitchen otherwise. It's just the right size for our house and Owen adores it. He got up extra early this morning just to play with it. I loved the fact that it came with a few extras (cookie sheet, spatulas, pan).

If any of you are on the fence about this kitchen, I'd say go for it. Besides, with the money I saved by not buying a really expensive one, I was able to pick up some wooden food and other accessories!

kboyle
08-31-2006, 09:14 AM
glad you like it, my mom got one for the boys for this xmas so i can't wait till they open it!

duvie
09-10-2006, 11:31 AM
Thanks for the review... I was just heading out to Target to look at it and thought that I would check the board first. I think that I will definitely go for it!

britchick
09-10-2006, 12:20 PM
Hi there,if this is the blue/silver island then it went on sale in the ad today (sunday)for $63 do if you take the receipt in then you can get a price adjustment..HTH

MarisaSF
09-10-2006, 03:50 PM
Woohoo!!! THANK YOU!! I found my receipt from July and found a link to my area's circular.

It was $79.99 and is now $59.99! Yippee! Sale price good thru 9/16/06. (Hmmm... my parents split the cost of it for DD's birthday. Do you think I need to refund them the difference? ;))

I have this kitchen and have been really happy with it. DD plays with it all the time, I like how it looks, and I was glad to save some dough on it!

DebbieJ
09-10-2006, 04:08 PM
Hmm...I just got paid on Friday....

:)

~ deb
DS born at home 12/03
2 year check up: 25 lbs with clothes on and 35 inches!
BFARed for 20 months and 6 days
(Breastfeeding After Reduction is possible! www.bfar.org)

http://www.bfar.org/members/fora/style_avatars/Ribbons/18months-bfar.jpg

ett
09-10-2006, 11:16 PM
I would check you local Target fliers before going. My Target flier says the price is $79.99.

CecilysMom
09-10-2006, 11:30 PM
My local Target also had it "on sale" for $79.99.

MarisaSF
09-11-2006, 12:31 AM
I found this website: http://weeklyad.target.com/target/new_user_entry_page.asp

You can enter your zip code and see the circular for your area.

duvie
09-11-2006, 02:26 AM
Our sale is $69.99- kind of weird that they don't just have one price.

I got one yesterday and it is great! As PP said, it looks nice, does not take up too much room and has great extras (pan, cookie sheet, wisk, spatula, spoon, rubber scraper).

Warning- It took my husband (who is mechanically inclined)about 1.5 hours to put it together. We should have waited to do it until after DS was in bed because he got frustrated (and bored) waiting.

June Mommy
09-11-2006, 10:46 AM
Grrr, this is on my list for DS's Christmas gift, but it's not on sale here. :(