PDA

View Full Version : New Learning Tower Design

MarisaSF
08-30-2006, 06:56 PM
Just FYI-- My friend got a new LT today. It has these four funky "wings" at the bottom. They are little buttresses. I don't believe they are removable. Seemed odd to add these since the old design was nothing if not sturdy. I'm not seeing a photo of it anywhere online.

Thought anyone in the market would want to know.. in the interest of measuring and calculating floor space. I only took a quick look, but the LT itself seemed the same size, with 6-8" added to the width on the bottom.

sidmand
08-30-2006, 08:37 PM
I just saw that recently. Maybe the Back-to-Basics catalog? I couldn't figure out what was going on at the bottom, but it definitely looked different! Okay, just checked and it wasn't there. Can't think of where I saw it then, but I did just see a picture of it. Hmm.

Debbie
http://b2.lilypie.com/BI7Tm5.png

MarisaSF
08-30-2006, 10:17 PM
My friend ordered from babycenter. I guess all of them are stocking the new version, but the photos aren't out yet. The babycenter website now lists "Four sturdy side supports" as one of the features, but has the same old photo. Apparently they've raised the standard price to $170 too?

Ceepa
08-31-2006, 01:15 PM
wow -- I'll be on the lookout for that. I'm really curious what it looks like. Though I can't imagine adding mroe width to it!

-Ceepa