PDA

View Full Version : Looking for "people" figures with arms and legs that bend. . .

the mommy
08-31-2006, 04:04 PM
Hi all-

I am looking for some plastic realistic looking people that have "bendable" arms and legs (i.e. elbows and knees bend) My daughter is constantly irritated by the figures she has that just bend at the hip as they fall out of their chairs, etc., I looked at Lakeshore Learning and they have great realistic people, but they dont move. :( Any help would be greatly appreciated. I would love to buy in a store, but ordering online is no problem either.

Thanks in advance- you guys always have great ideas. :)

Heather
dd 1/04

lisams
08-31-2006, 08:45 PM
Emma loves the Fisher Price Loving Family dolls. I've seen them at TRU and Target.

kboyle
09-01-2006, 08:24 AM
playmobil is pretty realistic, but tthey only bend at the waist too, oh and their arms/shoulder moves.

i've actually looked at the fp loving family people and was going to get a few for charlie because he loves people :) though, his faves are gi joe guys, they have bendable elbows/knees :)

the mommy
09-01-2006, 12:33 PM
I will have to check out the Loving People- we have a few of the Sweet Streets sets that I picked up on clearance and they are the ones that don't bend at the knee. She loves them, but they are really frustrating for a 2 1/2 yr old to try to make them sit, etc., I hadn't even thought of the GI Joes, my husband would love that I am sure! :)

My problem is that I have seen some that I really liked at a doctor's office or somewhere but now can't find anything like them. They had families- complete with grandparents and I liked the joints. Anyway thanks for the help I knew I could count on this group to help me shop.

Heather
dd 1/04