PDA

View Full Version : If you like Good Night Moon

kcimato
09-07-2006, 10:13 PM
We just returned from our most wonderful vacation in Acadia National Park and Camden, Maine. I always like to buy the grandchildren books about places we go for souviners. This year I came across a book called Good Night Maine. It is absolutely adorable. Of course they mention things that have to do with Maine , lobsters ,puffins, moose lighthouses and so on. The back of the book had a website for Good Night our World books. I checked it out and there are books about Boston, Cape Cod, NYC, Florida, San Diego , Philadelphia, Chicago and a few more. I need to get the one on Wash DC since we live here.

http://www.goodnightourworld.com/

ett
09-07-2006, 11:42 PM
I've seen Goodnight Boston and Goodnight Cape Cod at our local bookstore. They are really adorable books. Will definitely have to pick up Goodnight Boston for #2.

ctmom
09-11-2006, 01:45 PM
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! We just got back from the Cape. When we were up there last year we saw this book but didn't get it. We had all intentions of buying one this year, and of course we couldn't find it!!! If I didn't see this post, I probably would have forgetten about it until next year...

Thanks again,
Mary
dd#1 2/01
dd#2 12/03

kcimato
09-11-2006, 08:14 PM
Don't you hate that when you see something, don't get it and then can't find it? I do that all the time. Glad I could help.